Sunday, October 16, 2011

This Weed Will Kill You!



 


                This is a video that I have spent a while looking for and I finally got it on the blog. This is a Fox News story that I got to watch first hand and I was really surprised when I saw it. In the video they quote a D.E.A. agent of saying that the marijuana they found will kill you because it was grown indoors under 24 hours of light. This agent I’m sure doesn’t have a degree in chemistry or botany, so I don’t consider him a reliable source. I would trust his opinion concerning how much the street value of the marijuana is, how much they confiscated, and how the people caught ran their operation. I would never trust him to tell me the chemical makeup of a plant. Let’s face it, the argument that this marijuana is powerful enough to kill you because it has been grown under 24 hour light, is like saying that spinach grown under the same conditions will make you grow seven feet tall. Let’s expose these scare tactics before they can gain momentum.  


  

              

No comments:

Post a Comment