Wednesday, April 4, 2012

High: The True Tale of American Marijuana


I figured for this post I would let someone else do the talking just to make all of you aware how many people believe that legalizing marijuana would benefit the country. In the video below this post is a documentary titled “High: The True Tale of American Marijuana”. This is a great documentary that addresses a lot of the myths surrounding the plant and discusses what positive impacts it could possibly have on America. It’s documentaries like these and other sources of information that made me change my views on marijuana. That’s right I didn’t always believe in legalizing this plant (shocking I know). I constantly believed that we were winning the war on drugs and that legalizing marijuana would lead to more crime. But if you looked at all the people, sources, and money that was spent to push these ideas on me, then how could I believe any different. Now that more and more people are questioning marijuana prohibition it’s easier to have access to other ideas, and this is what allows the individual to make an educated decision about the issue. This is what this debate is really all about. Giving people all of the information necessary to make their own decision based on facts, not myths or scare tactics that have been so prevalent surrounding this issue. This is my ultimate goal with this blog. To educate! To give people the information necessary to make their own decisions and then hopefully they will share my point of view. I hope you all enjoy the documentary as much as I did and please don’t limit yourself and view this movie with an open mind.   

No comments:

Post a Comment