Sunday, May 13, 2012

Obama and Marijuana

I don't like to throw greater political discussions into my blog posts such as who I'm voting for in the election or why I think Obama is a good or bad President. I feel this takes focus away from the issues at hand. In this short post I will not give my opinion on the Obama administration, however I will leave some links to articles that speak of his policy on medical marijuana. None of these are glowing praises of the President but the facts within them are true. The Obama administration has cracked down on medical marijuana dispensaries more than any other administration in history. All I wish to do is share the facts of what is occurring in America and within my home state of California. Knowledge is power people!!! The more we know the less likely we are to be taken advantage of.

No comments:

Post a Comment